Search for specific information

5-11 Years

Boys laughing

If you feel that your child or young person may have special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), there are lots of places where you can get support.

If you are worried about any aspect of your child’s development it may be helpful in the first instance to talk to your GP or your child’s class teacher or the school’s Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo).



How to search for information:

  • Use the purple 'view all 5-11 years Local Offer services' box on the right and then narrow your results for example by category, by ylour child's needs or by your locatio .
  • Use the 'search for specific information' toolbar at the top of the page and enter a keyword such as the name of a school.
  • Click on one of the quick links and advice and guidance pages below


Quick links to service listings and advice and guidance


Useful links on the Local Offer 


RBWM Local Offer

Click below to view all 5-11 Years Local Offer services: