Search for specific information

0-5 Years

Baby learning to walk

If you feel that your child may have special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), there are lots of places where you can get support.   If you are worried about any aspect of your child’s development it may be helpful to talk to your health visitor, GP or someone at your local children’s centre. If your child attends an early education setting, such as a day nursery, pre–school or childminder, or has started at school, you could speak to your child’s key person or teacher.


How to search for information:

  • Use the purple 'view all 0-5 years Local Offer services' box on the right and then narrow your results for example by category, your location or your child's needs.
  • Use the 'search for specific information' toolbar at the top of the page and enter a keyword.  For example to search for an early years setting or childminder, enter the name of the setting as a keyword or
  • You can click on one of the quick links below.


Quick links to service listings and advice and guidance


Useful links on the Local Offer 

Also see the Childcare and Education section for information about early years education providers and moving into school.

Useful links to other websites 

RBWM Local Offer

Click below to view all 0-5 Years Local Offer services: