Search for specific information

Social Care

Help for families to support a child or young person’s care needs.



Caring for a child with special educational needs or disabilities may mean that families need additional help and support at different times.  We aim to provide families with help at the earliest opportunity so that any problems don't escalate into a crisis and to make sure you have the right support at the right time.


How to search for information:

  • Use the purple 'view all Social Care Local Offer Services' box on the right to see all services in this category and then narrow your results, for example by filtering by age or location or
  • Use the 'search for specific information' toolbar at the top of the page and enter a keyword if you know the name of the service you are looking for.
  • Click on one of the quick links below.


Quick links to service listings and advice and guidance:


Useful links on the Local Offer 

  • For other organisations helping to support the care needs of children and young people and their families including local voluntary groups providing Parent Support Groups, please go to the Advice and Support Section of the Local Offer.
  • For information on childcare including childminders, pre schools and nursery provision, please go to the Childcare and Education page of the Local Offer.
  • To find out more about Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans, go to the EHC page of the Local Offer.
  • For further information on services for Adults in RBWM, please go to the Adult Services directory.

Useful links to other websites 


Click below to view all Social Care Local Offer services:

Or narrow the results by selecting one of the age groups below: