Complaints & Feedback
Local Offer Feedback -Tell us what you think!
We are continually engaging with young people, parents and carers through a range of consultation groups and forums so that families can actively shape and improve the Local Offer and to make sure this resource is right for you.
You can give your feedback by:
- completing the short online survey at the attached link
- by emailing free comments any time to LocalOffer@rbwm.gov.uk.
- calling the Children and Young People Disability Service on 01628 685878.
We will also publish details of any specific focus groups or activities with young people and parents and carers here.
We welcome your feedback on the Local Offer on the following areas:
- the content of the Local Offer
- the range and quality of existing provision
- the accessibility of information in the Local Offer
- how the Local Offer has been developed or reviewed
If you are a parent/carer or young person and you are interested in getting more involved in working with us to shape the Local Offer, we are keen to hear from you. Please contact the Children and Young People Disability Service on 01628 685878 or email CYPDS@rbwm.gov.uk.
Annual Report for 2015/2016
Every year the Council publishes an annual report on the Local Offer. The report sets out the feedback we have received on the Local Offer from families and professionals over the course of the year and how we have taken or intend to take this forward. We use the feedback we receive to help us to review and improve our Local Offer. For further details, please see the Annual Report for 2015-2016.